Thursday, August 26, 2010

Friends

I've been thinking a lot today about friends. I have come to believe everyone comes into your life for a reason. I think they also leave for a purpouse as well.
But I really have to say that I'm so thankful for all the friends that have come into my life. I know each one has fit certin stages of my years on this earth, and made me the person who I am today.
My preschool friends helped me color and walk out of day care haha. If you were my friend in elementary school... special thanks to you!!! For putting up with my super dorkness (well I guess that kind of goes for all my friends haha.) Except I lost the stretch pants in my later years thank goodness. My Jr. High friends, my soul mates! Thank you for loving me, even if I didn't know who I truely was at that point in time. I hold all of you so close in my heart! Mostly you little punks ;) for giving me a new start. The times that we shared are some of my fondest memories. My High school friends thank you for never giving up on me. For being there when I had no one else (family moved to St. George while I stayed in Davis.)
For the ones who came and went. You have left foot prints on my heart that will never fade. Thank you for the closeness we shared. I truely wish you the best in all of lifes endeavors.
For the bestie I love you! My little yang! Thank you for caring so deeply about me. I hope that things never change between us. I will always fight for us :)
And for the ones who have been my most constent companions Tashie, Kev, Jer Bear, Bun Bun, Cam, Emma Pants, Macie Cakes, Asi Baby, Shelly, and Nate. I love you all so much! Thank you for sharing your light with me. You have, and continue to impact my life in many ways.
Last but certainly not least. Thank yous to my amazing hubby Kody. For being the best friend of them all. For being the type of friend I was always praying for. I'm so grateful for you. I love you with all my heart and soul!
I hope I am always worthy of your friendship!

Just thought you'd like to know.
Sincerely, Kiera

No comments:

Post a Comment